Navan Adventure Centre
All booking deposits are non-refundable.
If booking dates are postponed or changed to a different date within 6 months of the date originally booked, the booking deposit is valid.
At least 48 hours notice or more must be given to avail of our postponement policy
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website and its content is the copyright of Navan Adventure Centre. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All rights reserved.
5. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Navan Adventure Centre takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
6. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Navan Adventure Centre.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Irish laws.